Sunday, July 12, 2009

Farewell to the bug :(


It is a bitter sweet day at the Joggerst home because we just purchased a new 2009 Chevy Traverse. This thing is loaded with leather, 2 sunroofs and a DVD player!! It is a pretty sweet ride. However this means that I am selling my beetle bug. I am very sad about getting rid of my bug, but I cant see the point in keeping it and letting it slowly die because it won't be driven. It still has many lives left and I want it to make someone else just as happy as it has made me for the last 5 years. It will definitely be missed!! We have been through a lot together. We buzzed in and out of crazy traffic on the way to Florida, Tennessee, Springfield, IL and Terre Haute, IN not to mention the many miles I put on it going back and forth from STL to Newton!! I have decided that I will own another beetle bug in my lifetime. A convertible!! That way I can buzz around once again. This car was perfect for me and I received more compliments on the car than I can even count. So farewell to the beetle, you have been a wonderful car and you will be missed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment