Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nick's 26th B-day




So I am really behind on blogging. Oops!! Even though Nick's birthday was April 2, I thought I would still share in the fun we had. I sent a singing balloon to work for him with Jelly Bellies (his Fav) attached to the bottom. I know he loved them!! That night we went out to eat at a fancy restaurant called Stoney River steakhouse in Chesterfield which is where nick proposed 2 years ago. Ahh!! Then it was time to open the gifts. He is very hard to buy for because he never wants anything so to trick him, I had bought some items for our house and put them out and waited for him to noticed. And of course he did. He is very observant. When he asked what they were, I sang "Happy Birthday" and explained since he did not voice a want for anything that I got something for the house instead. I came clean and gave him his real gifts consisting of a CD and some clothes. That will teach him to not give me any ideas!! Oh, I also made an amazing cake for his birthday. His fav, a confetti cake with rainbow chip icing. His birthday turned out to be great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment