Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Easter




I got to host Easter this year for my family and Nick's family. It was a blast, however hard work, I did not even do all the cooking. I posted a pic of the spread!! I was so proud of everything, but the dessert. I decided to make homemade icecream since Nick and I have not used our new icecream maker yet, however I did not read the directions before starting the task. I glanced over the ingredients to make sure I bought all the items needed, but somehow missed the most important paragraph (the very first one). It informed me that I had to freeze the inner container for 6-24 hours. Well, needless to say our pie was icecream free. Oh well, next time I will know. The great part about Easter was that I hosted my very first "party" and it was a success!! Also, I got to show off our house to my Grandma B. I think she was impressed. After everyone had left, Nick and I went for icecream and called an early night since we were exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment