Sunday, February 1, 2009

new to the blogging world

So I finally got around to figuring out how to create my own blog. No babies or anything like that to brag about, just Nick and I. Nick and I celebrated our 6 month anniversary and instead of waiting for a year for the cake we busted it out early!! Surprisingly it was good! We finally got our furniture in so our house is fully furnished. I am working on scrapbooking the wedding process. The only thing I have left is the wedding. All the showers, bachelorette party, painted hollow, rehearsal, etc. is done. I am pretty proud. Oh, by the way, my little sister is, Millie, the lead in her highschool musical production of Thoroughly Modern Millie. She is pumped and I am a proud big sis!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Micah! Welcome to blogging. Thank you so much for the sleeper for Jereme! It is sooo cute. Hopefully when you come home the next time you can come over and meet him. I hope you and Nick are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you made a blog!! Maybe now it won't be months before we talk or know what is going on in each others lives!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!! I haven't seen or talked to you in forever! Hopefully we can all go out that Saturday night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Micah.. fair warning this blogging thing is addictive!!:) Its good to be able to know whats going on with you other then through our moms!!:)

    ReplyDelete